Podcast Interview: Being a Small Fish in a Big (AgTech) Pond
I was interviewed recently for the Future of Agriculture podcast.
In it, I talked about…..
- Why I think a lot of AgTech over-promises and under-delivers
- How people tend to make psychologically-driven mistakes when faced with financial market decisions
- Why and how I started Harvest Profit
- What’s it like being a small fish in a big pond
- And…..how I went to a Randy Dowdy presentation this summer very skeptical that he knew anything about the conditions in my backyard…..but left impressed
Listen to the podcast below.
Image above is from pexels.com
Passionate about farm finances, software, and assets that produce cash flow (oil wells/farmland/rentals). U of MN grad.
Framework for Evaluating Farm Investments
Evaluating Farm Grain Storage InvestmentsRead More »
Farming Bigger Isn't Always Better
Farming bigger isn't always better. Learn from the success of a mid-size operator with a $10 million net worth.Read More »
New Feature Friday - Daily P&L Comparison
In this post we discuss a simple software feature that allows producers to focus on what matters to their farm, their bottom line.Read More »
New Feature Friday - Grain Marketing Plan Builder
In this post, we discuss a valuable feature of our farm business software: a grain marketing plan builder. Grain marketing is emotional! This tool allows producers to minimize those emotions by implementing a sound grain marketing plan.Read More »